I was up late last night brewing my next project: The Decimation IPA. Lots of hops and then more hops on top of that. Finished the cleanup around 3:30 AM. I messed up the hops schedule so I will have to play with it a bit and coax something out of it.
I also managed to rack my blonde ale and Raisinette into secondary carboys. The Raisinette was a rushed effort, I should have practiced some patience. The blonde went much smoother and with much less trub transfer.
I also made a terrible mistake in that I mixed and matched two different sanitizing agents. Note to self NEVER REPEAT!!!!! The results could have been disasterous.