Saturday, August 6, 2011

Forever and a day

Been far too long since I've posted on this here bloggy. I've done all kinds of stuff and drank all kinds of amazing beer since the last time we spoke.

I put the Scary Cherry Ale into secondary on top of the cherry puree and added the Bret Lambicus on top.

I bottled the Blueberry Blonde for Kyle and RP

I had a buddy of mine who has been homebrewing for 25 years on and off tell me that my Scotch Wee Heavy was one of the best beers that he has ever had the pleasure to taste.

I picked up two bottles of this years Firestone-Walker Parabola stout. It says on the label that careful aging will be rewarded so I plan on testing that theory.

I will be putting my Ron's Amber and Pumpkin Ales into bottle tonight and might dry hop my second try at the Decimation.......

so much beer and so little time on this earth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment